gemellocattivo.com

Which means "Evil Twin". Lets see your projects where you change boring into fun or create the fun from scratch.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1670 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 167  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:28 pm 

TheDarkSideOfWill wrote:

I can probably give you a Nov or Dec weekend for barn raising or engine pulling.

I get back from the 'Stan early Oct, the Navy lets me go mid-Oct and I take the PE late Oct.

Thank you but it sure sounds like you have a HUGE life change coming!....counting the days yet? :)

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:28 am 

Why don't you try this:

"Classic Car Club of America Museum
Classic Car Club of America - SM picThe Classic Car Club of America’s Museum was dedicated in 1987, when its Thomas W. Barrett Barn was opened to the public. The structure, dating from the 1890s, had been disassembled, moved, and reassembled on the Gilmore Car Museum’s Historic Campus (a beautiful octagonal building and library were later added). The Museum now displays an amazing collection of automobiles, all recognized by the CCCA as Full Classics™."

The Disassembling, Moving, and Reassembling was done for a very small price by the
local Amish.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:16 am 

mk e wrote:
TheDarkSideOfWill wrote:

I can probably give you a Nov or Dec weekend for barn raising or engine pulling.

I get back from the 'Stan early Oct, the Navy lets me go mid-Oct and I take the PE late Oct.

Thank you but it sure sounds like you have a HUGE life change coming!....counting the days yet? :)

I've been counting the days for MONTHS! :P

Serious offer for a (singular :P ) weekend, though.
I have to start building good will to get you to help me out with my 5 valve heads as soon as possible ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm 

Nevada Mike wrote:
Quote:
I'll put the vent inside the airbox once I have an air box, but for now its in a 1/2 gal milk jug in the trunk

I've been lurking in the background following this thread since the beginning. Fascinating. Up to this point I haven't had anything to add, but in this case I must point out that I do believe that it is a requirement that oil catch cans on a Ferrari look like this:

I don't understand anything anymore now that the fabrication is mostly finished,,and perfected.
I can comment on the olive oil can,Im familiar with them,,,that can is excellent choice Butcher,,,FORZA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:18 pm 

PING

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:28 am 

Lowell_Brown wrote:
PING

I know, I know ....but I need a garage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:46 am 

Ok, where is the garage thread?
:D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:07 pm 

Mehl wrote:
Ok, where is the garage thread?
:D

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20

I've been playing with the 3d printer too
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=300

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:44 am 

When I make all the pretty simulation graphs I use dynomation5......dynomation6 was released yesterday and my copy is on the way. That means more graphs will be coming soon :)

The new version is supposed to be able to simulate "tri-y" headers like i have....i think it still doesn't do airboxes which is what I really need to design next. We'll see.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:31 am 

mk e wrote:
When I make all the pretty simulation graphs I use dynomation5......dynomation6 was released yesterday and my copy is on the way. That means more graphs will be coming soon :)

The new version is supposed to be able to simulate "tri-y" headers like i have....i think it still doesn't do airboxes which is what I really need to design next. We'll see.

Oh man!...its on a CD, I don't own anything to read it any more!

...off to best buy for a remote dvd burner :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1670 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 167  Next