gemellocattivo.com

Which means "Evil Twin". Lets see your projects where you change boring into fun or create the fun from scratch.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1670 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 167  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:41 am 

Hello?

Engine Machinist
Fabricator
Racecar Driver

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 am 

FoaTech wrote:
Hello?

I know, I know.......a lot of unplanned traveling this month, sitting in the frankfurt air at the moment and of course there is a huge pile of mulch waiting for me when I get home this afternoon.

Here's something someone following this thread might be interested in:
https://www.carthrottle.com/post/a-v12- ... ext-month/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:24 am 

Frankfurt... Germany? I'll be there next month for my R&R. Just hang out for a bit. We'll have a beer! :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 am 

TheDarkSideOfWill wrote:
Frankfurt... Germany? I'll be there next month for my R&R. Just hang out for a bit. We'll have a beer! :P

Yes, Germany the past couple days, Netherlands to start the week. Hopefully the big probles are now solved and I'm back to life in rual PA again.....but I may be back here next month to follow up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:01 pm 

So, sad, I am located only 45min from Frankfurt.
Would have been a pleasure to meet you. Nect time I'd like to take you out of that airport for a really fast Ferrari ride on the unlimited German Autobahn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 pm 

mk e wrote:
FoaTech wrote:
Hello?

I know, I know.......a lot of unplanned traveling this month, sitting in the frankfurt air at the moment and of course there is a huge pile of mulch waiting for me when I get home this afternoon.

Interesting , is it the same color ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:57 pm 

duck.co.za wrote:
mk e wrote:

Interesting , is it the same color ?

I think so

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:00 pm 

Mehl wrote:
So, sad, I am located only 45min from Frankfurt.
Would have been a pleasure to meet you. Nect time I'd like to take you out of that airport for a really fast Ferrari ride on the unlimited German Autobahn.

Ohhhh....I'll post ahead next time. I had very little free time this trip......it was a bit of a panic trip booked friday for a Monday flight. Next time should be a more orderly trip.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 am 

Rain stopped yard work so into the shop!....to fix a bicycles that was riden at high speed into the large curb bending the forks and popping the front tire last week. The fork is now straightish...as long as you don't look too close but certainly straight enough to work and new tires installed along with slime filled tubed to counter the rose thorns that seem to constantly find there way through the tire to punture the tube.

It's always something......

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:57 am 

Gammaboy wrote:
Re the issue with running on with the key off - I'll bet that if you pull the charge light out of the dash, it won't do it. You can backfeed enough current through the charge light to keep things lit. Throw a diode in there, and it'll go away. Very common problem for people running MSD 6ALs, occurrs a bit with some retrofitted EFI systems.

Interesting thought......hmmmm......I'm not sure if there is a possible path there but I'll need to look into it. It only did it once (ecu stays on) out of hundreds or times the key has been on/off that I knew but it may have done it and I didn't notice (the ecu will disconnect from the PC if its actually off) but it only been actually running 5 or 6 times with the alternator putting out power so that could be part of it too.

hmmmm.....I think the safety relay I'm planning to add will fix it whether its feedback though the light or an ECU problem so I'll try that first since I think that wiring change is important and the current draw through the relay coil should be enough to prevent the light from back feeding anything....or maybe I'll just add the diode and know that's not part of the problem...that is probably the wisest path.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1670 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 167  Next