gemellocattivo.com

Which means "Evil Twin". Lets see your projects where you change boring into fun or create the fun from scratch.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: forum help
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:15 pm 

Mark, I apparently can't PM you... can you change my username to "TheDarkSideOfWill"? I had an unfortunate incident with my keyboard while registering. Thanks!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:25 pm 

TheDarkSideOfWill wrote:
Mark, I apparently can't PM you... can you change my username to "TheDarkSideOfWill"? I had an unfortunate incident with my keyboard while registering. Thanks!

It might not allow new users to PM. I changed your user name and took you out of the new user group so you should be all set now so posts should pop right up and PM should work. Once I know you're good I'll move this to the forum suggestions section.

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:37 pm 

mk e wrote:
TheDarkSideOfWill wrote:

It might not allow new users to PM. I changed your user name and took you out of the new user group so you should be all set now so posts should pop right up and PM should work. Once I know you're good I'll move this to the forum suggestions section.

Mark

Yes, I can PM now and my username is obviously fixed. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: forum help
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:44 am 

On the general discussion thread, it shows two topics but I only see the bikini thread.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:53 am 

Pizzaman wrote:
On the general discussion thread, it shows two topics but I only see the bikini thread.

I noticed that too....I think its because of the way I moved the bikini thread and the best solution is to post so many thread no one ever notices the count is wrong :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:36 am 

The other thing I notice is when you post pictures it gives you the actual size. It's not too bad cause we can see more detail but you have to scroll up down left and right which is a little pain.

Can the site adjust the actual picture automatically so it fits better on our screen?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:12 pm 

Pizzaman wrote:
The other thing I notice is when you post pictures it gives you the actual size. It's not too bad cause we can see more detail but you have to scroll up down left and right which is a little pain.

Can the site adjust the actual picture automatically so it fits better on our screen?

I need to look into this....or promote you to Administrator and let you look into it :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:57 pm 

mk e wrote:
Pizzaman wrote:

I need to look into this....or promote you to Administrator and let you look into it :)

I think it's a function of the board style. Go to your user control panel, Board Preferences and under "My Board Style" select "subsilver2". and see if you like that better. This one doesn't seem to add the bars to the pics.

I'll add a couple more choices tonight for every one to play with then maybe chance the default based on feedback.

I can make the pic size anything we like I think.....500k?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:20 pm 

pic test. I just changed the setting so a thumb nail is created so you get a smell pic that fit nicely on the screen but can click it and have as large a pic as you please. Lets see how this works out

Attachments:
2014-10-18 002.JPG
2014-10-18 002.JPG [ 281.54 KiB | Viewed 22304 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:25 pm 

Lets try a bigger thumbnail

Attachments:
2014-10-18 002.JPG
2014-10-18 002.JPG [ 281.54 KiB | Viewed 22304 times ]