gemellocattivo.com

Which means "Evil Twin". Lets see your projects where you change boring into fun or create the fun from scratch.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 220  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:19 am 

mk e wrote:
cribbj wrote:

The 315's really do look good on the Supra.....

You're not helping

I can post a picture of the Fiero with 285/30-18's on the back. I'm working on how to go to 315's.

Also: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.js ... 3WR8GFRSV2

It has 200 treadwear... :shock: it's a street tire[/quote]

Whoa $375 each! Man, its been a while since i bought tires

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:31 pm 

no actual work but playing with a new computer I installed and update dynomation and my 920hp engine became a 799hp engine with warnings in the cam section about valve acceleration....shot a note asking. I think the cam warnings just mean there is noise in the cam file data but that doesn't explain the hp change. I think I'm getting closer to shop time to fix the heads which means getting closer to a dyno run to find out what's real.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:22 pm 

I'll be in Atlanta tomorrow .....looking for a beer :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:46 am 

mk e wrote:
I'll be in Atlanta tomorrow .....looking for a beer :)

missed my flight, luckily no one offer beer since its now a 1 day drive super fast in and out trip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:06 am 

When I was on R&R leave from Afghanistan, I connected through Dubai on my way to Frankfurt.
I got to my gate at Dubai and there were still a few minutes until boarding.
There was a bar right across from the gate. Not having had any alcohol in 7ish months, I ordered and pounded a Long Island.
I walked across to the gate--there was no line--walked onto the plane and the crew closed the door behind me.
I guess I should have asked if they were running early. :shock:

Regardless, I wish I could have execution that perfect in everything I do.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:14 pm 

Yeah I know that feeling sometime everything lines up and you feel like overgreat... But it does not happen all the time...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:22 am 

This was a discount airline.....At the kios 35 minutes before flight....see counter. That line was long, 25 minutes before fight the girl says I can't do anything for you because its there are no seats left, $100 to change you to tomorrow. Wait, I have a ticket but you don't have a seat and I need to pay more for the privilege of taking a different flight? Sir check in closes 45 minutes before the flight, blah, blah....so pay $100 or lose the whole ticket basically. Lesson learned, check-in online 23ish hours ahead of time or fly a real airline that has learner to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Long day out and back the same day but it worked out, I sold the old garage doors while I was home instead of GA on Wed and got the pool vacuum fixed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:12 pm 

so I did something. I need an adapter for the dyno so I emailed GT parts to find one and also order the gaskets to save shipping.

Then I needed to find the clutch shaft dimensions, again for the dyno so I had to go through my papers and also dug out the piston, cylinder, valve guide, valve seat and valve info. Now I can start ordering that stuff. I'm a little scared about the bearings....I'll need to try to get a look at then soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:14 am 

I did more!

Request for quotes set to the piston, sleeve and head gasket people. WOW! I 'm really rolling here! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:42 pm 

Sleeve blanks are $96.68 plus shipping from CA.....and out of stock for 3-4 week so 4-6 I guess until I have one and can start machining it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 220  Next